RSyntaxTree Version: 1.0.6
Text markup syntax has been comprehensively renewed in version 1.0.0. Please refer to the documentation
RSyntaxTree is a graphical syntax tree generator written in the Ruby programming language created by Yoichiro Hasebe.
The original version of RSyntaxTree was inspired by phpSyntaxTree by André Esenbach.
Command-line version of RSyntaxTree is available at GitHub.
See RSyntaxTree Documentation and Examples.
- Polyline connector option [February 2022]
- Improved user interface (error message display; image zoom, etc.) [January 2022]
- Comprehensive code rewrite [January 2022]
- Path drawing functionality (non-directional, directional, bidirectional) [January 2022]
- Text markup is more flexibly applicable than before [January 2022]
- New text markup patterns (newlines, brackets, horizontal lines, boxed texts) [January 2022]
- Triangle can be specified in all connector modes (
none) [January 2022]
- Superscript (e.g. T0) specification is possible [December 2021]
- Newline characters
\n can be used inside terminal nodes [December 2021]
- Label-less terminal nodes are now allowed (e.g.
[A [B] [C]]) [November 2021]
- Auto bracket close option [November 2021]
- Math symbol rendering [November 2021]
- Better image quality [November 2021]
- Some decoration symbols have been altered [November 2021]
- System fix (SVG download error) [November 2019]
- Bug fix (SVG color on/off) [April 2019]
- White spaces can be included in node labels with the
<> notation (e.g.
Modal<>AUX) [June 2018]
- Various sizes of
margin to the image [February 2018]
- Better text editor using Ace [February 2018]
- Connector height option [March 2018]
- Syntax highlighting of input text [March 2018]
- Refined site design and documentation [March 2018]
- Text styles (italic and bold) and decoration (underline, overline, line-through) [March 2018]
The MIT License